Re: Issue #13 - Unclear section "Donations made through vendors"

From: Philippe Cloutier <chealer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Issue #13 - Unclear section "Donations made through vendors"
Date: 2018-07-02 15:59:16
Lists: spi-general

Hi Martin,

On 2018-07-02 11:22, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> I think it might be best to remove that whole section.

In the section's current state, I could not disagree with that.

I forgot one thing: perhaps specific vendors were not listed because we did not want to give them undue exposure. If that is the case, I suggest creating another page (a "subpage") to list them.

> I'll look at
> it in more detail when I have more time.

Thank you

--
Philippe Cloutier
http://www.philippecloutier.com