Re: Issue #15 - Misleading "Linux" link on /projects/debian/

From: Philippe Cloutier <chealer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Luca Filipozzi <lfilipoz(at)debian(dot)org>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Issue #15 - Misleading "Linux" link on /projects/debian/
Date: 2019-10-07 22:51:43
Lists: spi-general

Hi Luca,

On 06/10/2019 13:59, Luca Filipozzi wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 06, 2019 at 07:48:08AM -0400, Philippe Cloutier wrote:
>> I am not sure what you are arguing, but at this point, it may be best
>> to clarify your claim.
> I'm simply saying that the project liaisons should have some input into
> the content and I'd be pleased if they did so. I have not yet received a
> response. I'll give them another few business days before poking again.

Ah, that's different then. For a safe case like this it should be enough to:

0. Ideally, describe the problem and indicate the solution you think is
best, indicating how long you intend to wait for an answer and putting
the mailing in Cc so there is no need to indicate if the project did not
respond.
1. After the change was done, notice the project.

If you are very hesitant, you can also contact
debian-publicity(at)lists(dot)debian(dot)org in this case.

--
Philippe Cloutier
http://www.philippecloutier.com