Membership dues

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Membership dues
Date: 2016-08-23 23:36:44
Lists: spi-general

Hello,

Per below, I don't actually think we need membership dues because of our
corporate model, we are guaranteed income as long as our associated
projects are getting donations.

I can however see a situation where we do a fundraising drive for
specific things (say to build professional quality tutorials with video
for X free software).