Machine access (for those that had it)

From: Joerg Jaspert <joerg(at)ganneff(dot)de>
To: board(at)spi-inc(dot)org
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Machine access (for those that had it)
Date: 2008-05-13 12:39:51
Lists: spi-general

Hi

thanks to the latest Debian Security Announce[1] I've just disabled all
ways of logging into SPI machines. Those people who had an account can
contact me later (like, this evening or tomorrow) to get access
back. Best is - sent a mail.

For more details - read the linked security announce please.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/2008/msg00152.html

--
bye, Joerg
<exa> Snow-Man: Please don't talk to me. You have demonstrated yourself