Re: Meetbot for SPI

From: Joerg Jaspert <joerg(at)debian(dot)org>
To: MJ Ray <mjr(at)phonecoop(dot)coop>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meetbot for SPI
Date: 2008-01-01 00:36:40
Lists: spi-general

On 11248 March 1977, MJ Ray wrote:

> Because Joerg seemed to threaten to kill any bots. If, as you report,
> that's not the case, then fine.

I will kill any bot that is either adding unneccessary traffic (like
meetbot would) or publishes logs outside of meetings (unless there
is a resolution stating that we want that in #spi).

If the bot isnt doing that, but what Jimmy described, ie. only logging
meetings and not generating any noise - fine.

--
bye Joerg
<exa> Snow-Man: Please don't talk to me. You have demonstrated yourself