Meeting agenda bot, website, git, ssh

From: Joerg Jaspert <joerg(at)ganneff(dot)de>
To: Ian Jackson <ijackson(at)chiark(dot)greenend(dot)org(dot)uk>, MJ Ray <mjr(at)phonecoop(dot)coop>, Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
Cc: spi-board(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Meeting agenda bot, website, git, ssh
Date: 2009-01-18 22:04:59
Lists: spi-general

Hi,

we now have a git service up and running, in which we can put the data
for our new website and also the to-be-written Meeting agenda bot.

A webview is behind http://git.spi-inc.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi and that
also shows you the git checkout urls for the anonymous clone, basically
the usual simple git://git.spi-inc.org/$project.git

Those that need write access (Hello Ian, MJ, Jimmy) should send me a ssh
key they want to use for it. Clone from git(at)git(dot)spi-inc(dot)org:$project.git

--
bye, Joerg
Some NM: