Re: SPI resolution 2012.09.13.bg.1, TideSDK as associated project

From: Bdale Garbee <bdale(at)gag(dot)com>
To: Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
Cc: david(dot)pratt(at)tidesdk(dot)org, spi-private(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, secretary(at)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: SPI resolution 2012.09.13.bg.1, TideSDK as associated project
Date: 2012-09-11 16:06:20
Lists: spi-general

Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy(at)spi-inc(dot)org> writes:

> It's quite true that this last issue, and to some extent both of these
> wording issues, isn't specific to TideSDK, and we may want to address
> it more generally outside of specific decision processes on
> association applications.

Right. The frequency with which this or similar discussion has occurred
on recent association resolutions suggests that a refresh of both the
template and related instructions in the associated projects howto might
be called for. That's a great task for us to undertake outside the
scope of any specific association resolution.

Bdale