Emails to spi-general not showing in the archives

From: Philippe Cloutier <chealer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Emails to spi-general not showing in the archives
Date: 2023-10-11 02:42:00
Lists: spi-general

Greetings,

While investigating an issue with the mailing lists, I realized that at
least 5 emails I sent to spi-general in 2018-2019 are not displayed in
the web archives. I am confident that those who were subscribers at the
time they were sent did receive them, but in order to make them public,
I am about to resend the 2 most important from those which remain
relevant. I apologize for the noise to subscribers who already received
them.

I cannot explain why these mails do not show in the archives. A large
majority of the mails I sent to spi-general in previous years do appear
in the archives. But if you sent mails to spi-general in 2018 or 2019, I
suggest you check that these show in the archives and report the dates
if any doesn't (the missing one I sent were from July 2018 and April
2019), and perhaps re-post if some remain relevant, but I have no idea
what would be the precise period of time when this issue occurred.

--
This mail's original content (non-quoted parts) is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 4.0.

Philippe Cloutier
http://www.philippecloutier.com