Re: Joining SPI

From: Thomas S Hatch <thatch45(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Joining SPI
Date: 2011-05-10 19:49:20
Lists: spi-general

It is time for me to pass the reigns on this topic over to the Arch Linux
Project Leader, Aaron Griffin, who should I tell him to contact so that Arch
can become an associated project? The howto specifies that
the liaison should contact a board member.

Thanks again, and on behalf of the Arch Linux Project, we look forward to
working with you!

-Thomas S Hatch