Re: plone based website test

From: Philipp Kern <phil(at)philkern(dot)de>
To: Wichert Akkerman <wichert(at)wiggy(dot)net>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: plone based website test
Date: 2005-01-12 23:50:41
Lists: spi-general

On 13 Jan 2005, at 00:17, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Please note that I have no intention to add or update content,
> volunteers to actively work on content are always welcome.

I think it would lower the barriers to contribute to the web-site as
the content is modifiable directly by the volunteers. However somebody
has to take quite a bit of work to adapt the standard plone design to
the SPI needs. If this volunteer is found I think it would be a nice
idea to switch to Plone.

Just my few bits,
Philipp Kern