Donations page not displaying properly in Firefox or Chrome

From: Dotan Cohen <dotancohen(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Donations page not displaying properly in Firefox or Chrome
Date: 2014-02-24 11:44:38
Lists: spi-general

Hello, I would like to donate to SPI however the donations' payment
processor page does not seem to display properly in Firefox or Chrome.
Perhaps this is an IE-only webpage?
https://co.clickandpledge.com/advanced/default.aspx

Enter a donation amount and go to checkout. Note the empty Terms &
Conditions section (a black div in the source) and other display
errors. Please resolve the issues with the payment processor so that I
could donate with confidence that I'm not being scammed.

Thank you!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il