Re: SPI resolution 2016.05.01.bg.1: ArduPilot as associated project

From: Peter Cock <p(dot)j(dot)a(dot)cock(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, secretary(at)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-private(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: SPI resolution 2016.05.01.bg.1: ArduPilot as associated project
Date: 2016-05-10 21:38:43
Lists: spi-general

That sounds like a sensible idea in principle for all future projects.

In addition to having a lawyer review the final wording, I would
suggest there be some minimum time period as well before
the SPI can move earmarked funds under this clause (e.g. six
months or a year)?

Peter
(Open Bioinformatics Foundation secretary)