Re: Updated Treasurer reports

From: Peter Cock <p(dot)j(dot)a(dot)cock(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: Dimitri John Ledkov <xnox(at)spi-inc(dot)org>, Michael Schultheiss <treasurer(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Updated Treasurer reports
Date: 2017-06-09 15:53:02
Lists: spi-general

Dear Dimitri & Michael,

The most recent SPI treasurer report that I can see online at
http://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/ is for the end of December 2016.

I do not recall seeing any recent monthly statements by email.

Have any reports been released yet for 2017 which I have missed?

Thank you,

Peter
(Treasurer & SPI contact for the Open Bioinformatics Foundation)