Re: SPI is now in GitHub Sponsors Fiscal Host List

From: "Jonatas L(dot) Nogueira" <jesusalva(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: Marcel <mlautenb(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: SPI is now in GitHub Sponsors Fiscal Host List
Date: 2024-05-26 03:02:50
Lists: spi-general

Yes, of course ─ the projects need to follow the instructions in the first
link to configure their own GitHub repositories to collect donations via
SPI.
The setup guide is pretty intuitive, but we are available if there are
questions; from projects or from donors alike.

Regards,

--
Jonatas L. Nogueira (“jesusalva”)
Board of Directors Member