Transferring jenkins-ci.org domain to SPI

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk(at)kohsuke(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Cc: "tyler(at)monkeypox(dot)org" <tyler(at)monkeypox(dot)org>, "infra(at)lists(dot)jenkins-ci(dot)org" <infra(at)lists(dot)jenkins-ci(dot)org>
Subject: Transferring jenkins-ci.org domain to SPI
Date: 2015-06-10 19:18:38
Lists: spi-general

Hello, SPI folks,

As a project under the wings of SPI, we'd like to transfer the project
domain name "jenkins-ci.org" from the private account of one of us to SPI.
This is desirable so as not to have a single point of failure for our
project.

I know Debian project does this, but I couldn't find any documentation
discussing how we go about doing this, hence this e-mail. Any guidance
would be appreciated.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi