2018 financial statements, monthly and full-year

From: Dimitri John Ledkov <xnox(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: 2018 financial statements, monthly and full-year
Date: 2019-03-02 19:47:57
Lists: spi-general

https://spi-inc.org/treasurer/

The monthly statements for all of 2018 for SPI and per-project are
published there.

For the full year results, do look at the year to date in the 2018
December report:

SPI overall: https://spi-inc.org/treasurer/reports/201812/#index2h3
Per-projects: https://spi-inc.org/treasurer/reports/201812/#index4h3

If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly, or the SPI
board. I have access to the underlying accounts, and can provide
futher breakdowns and clarifications.

The only unconfirmed balances are for the Ameriprice account and are
off by about $100 of interest which is credited into the SPI General
Fund by default. (We are re-establishing correct address for the
statements / online statements).

--
Regards,

Dimitri.