Re: What could a vibrant SPI could accomplish?

From: Barak Pearlmutter <bap(at)cs(dot)unm(dot)edu>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: What could a vibrant SPI could accomplish?
Date: 2003-01-07 22:45:40
Lists: spi-general

Wichert, I would indeed be interested in actively working on those
sorts of things. I'm in the middle of a major move though, and always
have too much on my plate. I'll happily contribute
work/expertise/contacts, run interference, revise drafts, do the
things that I'm particularly suited for like phoning grant agents or
getting us onto the contact lists at the major newspapers or
publicizing things within academia. But it's probably best for
someone else to actually be in charge.

--Barak.