Standards for Charity Accountability

From: MJ Ray <mjr(at)dsl(dot)pipex(dot)com>
To: <spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org>
Cc: board(at)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Standards for Charity Accountability
Date: 2005-02-28 18:13:58
Lists: spi-general

Wotcher. I've suggested that SPI works towards meeting these
standards from a US Better Business Bureau and discusses
it at tomorrow's board meeting. You can read more blurb at
http://www.spi-inc.org/secretary/agenda/ or the standards
at http://www.give.org/standards/ - I hope that I'll be back
by the time this is discussed, but I have a real-life meeting
starting at 1830 UTC, so I'm happy to try to answer questions
by direct email beforehand if you're going to be there and can
help the discussion. I hope it stands alone, though.

--
Best wishes,

MJR/slef
http://mjr.towers.org.uk/