Election nominations have begun

From: David Graham - SPI Secretary <cdlu(at)railfan(dot)ca>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-private(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, board(at)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-announce(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Election nominations have begun
Date: 2006-07-03 20:16:09
Lists: spi-announce spi-general

As announced earlier, SPI's annual elections are under way and I am
currently taking nominations.

The voting software isn't sorted yet but should be ready on time for the
start of voting on July 15th.

To submit a nomination, please email it to me and I will post it, with the
rest of the nominations, at:

http://www.spi-inc.org/secretary/votes/vote5/nominations/

Please note that, for informational purposes, the complete attendance
records for board meetings for the last 2 years are also posted with the
nominations.

Voting will be limited to contributing members to SPI.

Please have a look at the nominations.

Thanks.

---
David Graham, SPI Secretary