SPI address change

From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm(at)cyrius(dot)com>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: SPI address change
Date: 2023-02-02 06:20:12
Lists: spi-general

SPI uses a virtual mailbox to receive donations by check.

Unfortunately, this address has recently changed. Forwarding from the
old address will be provided for the next ~4 months.

If you solicit donations by check, please make sure to use SPI's
current address:

Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
1632 1st Ave #20327
New York, NY 10028
United States

(In fact, please don't copy&paste the address to your website, but
refer donors to <https://www.spi-inc.org/donations/> which always
lists the current address.)

As a reminder: check processing is expensive and time-consuming and we
much prefer donations via electronic payments. PayPal is easy and
common. We added Zelle (a free payment service in the US) recently.
We hope to add GitHub sponsors in the near future.

--
Martin Michlmayr
Contractor, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.