Re: Issue #16: Vague contact information for Open Voting Foundation associated project

From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: Philippe Cloutier <chealer(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Issue #16: Vague contact information for Open Voting Foundation associated project
Date: 2021-06-02 11:25:43
Lists: spi-general

* Philippe Cloutier <chealer(at)gmail(dot)com> [2021-03-25 20:49]:
> https://www.spi-inc.org/projects/open-voting-foundation/ gives
> little clue about ways to reach the Open Voting Foundation. Thanks
> to the uncommon last name, I am guessing the project's liaison is
> the following Alan Dechert, which claims to work at Open Source
> Voting Group and at Open Voting Consortium:
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/alandechert/

Yes, I can confirm that this is SPI's contact for Open Voting Foundation.
The email is firstname at openvotingconsortium.org

I asked Alan in 2018 whether Open Voting Foundation on the SPI web
site should be renamed to Open Voting Consortium and he indicated it
shouldn't change for now; maybe this should be revisited now. As
you point out, there's no web site for Open Voting Foundation.

--
Martin Michlmayr
Contractor, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.