Re: associated projects selling training material

From: Robert Brockway <robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: Alvaro Luna Bautista <alvarolunab(at)yahoo(dot)es>
Cc: Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy(at)spi-inc(dot)org>, "spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org" <spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org>, "spi-board(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org" <spi-board(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org>
Subject: Re: associated projects selling training material
Date: 2011-12-23 01:20:39
Lists: spi-general

On Thu, 22 Dec 2011, Alvaro Luna Bautista wrote:

> Shoul I formally add my proposal to a board meeting agenda? how? What
> should I do to give our proposal some traction apart from posting on the
> mailing lists? Thank you for your help

I think Jimmy made a persuasive argument that what your proposing is
feasible for SPI.

I'd like us to ask counsel to provide an opinion, as part of due
diligence.

Once counsel has offered an opinion then we could assess whether a
proposal should be submitted.

Cheers,

Rob

--
Director, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
Email: robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org Linux counter ID #16440