Proposed website changes

From: Robert Brockway <robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: SPI General List <spi-general(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
Subject: Proposed website changes
Date: 2012-01-13 09:07:59
Lists: spi-general

Hi all. I find it slightly annoying that the index page requires the
person to click 'Read more' to see much information.

I propose merging the 'About' page in to the Index (Home) page and having
it readable without having to click 'Read more'.

Normally I wouldn't bother posting about changes to the website but this
is fairly significant and involves the index so be sure to hollar if you
disagree.

I also plan to add a 'History' page.

Cheers,

Rob

--
Director, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
Email: robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org Linux counter ID #16440