Associated Project Howto updated

From: Robert Brockway <robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: SPI General List <spi-general(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
Subject: Associated Project Howto updated
Date: 2012-06-03 12:22:10
Lists: spi-general

Hi all. I have updated the associated project howto to better reflect
current practice. When a project is considering applicating there is
a period of informal discussion that goes on. I've spelled
this out more explicitely on the page:

http://www.spi-inc.org/projects/associated-project-howto/

This is really a continuation of the changes to the howto I began many
months ago. I wanted to wait until I'd been on the board for longer and
understood SPI processes better before continuing with the clean up.

Cheers,

Rob

--
Director, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
Email: robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org Linux counter ID #16440