Re: Associated Project Howto updated

From: Robert Brockway <robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: Ian Jackson <ijackson(at)chiark(dot)greenend(dot)org(dot)uk>
Cc: SPI General List <spi-general(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Associated Project Howto updated
Date: 2012-06-14 21:09:02
Lists: spi-general

On Wed, 6 Jun 2012, Ian Jackson wrote:

> Can you please get rid of the `authoritative decisionmaker' wording,
> which I have been complaining about ? It shouldn't be in the
> template.

Hi Ian. Sorry I didn't responded earlier. As per my earlier email I will
be referring this to SFLC. I regret that I haven't done so yet to due to
other committments but expect to do so over the weekend.

Cheers,

Rob

--
Director, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
Email: robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org Linux counter ID #16440