Re: SPI resolution 2013-06-30.jmd.1: Swathanthra Malayalam Computing as an associated project

From: Robert Brockway <robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: Anivar Aravind <anivar(dot)aravind(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: contact(at)smc(dot)org(dot)in, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: SPI resolution 2013-06-30.jmd.1: Swathanthra Malayalam Computing as an associated project
Date: 2013-07-08 12:52:43
Lists: spi-general

On Mon, 8 Jul 2013, Anivar Aravind wrote:

> Dear Jonathan,
>
> We, swathanthra Malayalam Computing are very happy to be listed as one of
> the "Associated Projects" of SPI.
> In case if you need this protected wiki page lists contact details of
> liaison and backups for SPI http://wiki.smc.org.in/SPI-contact.

Hi Anivar. Please note that Swathanthra Malayalam Computing hasn't been
accepted as an SPI associated project yet. The vote is due to occur at
the next board meeting, which will be held at Thursday, 11th July, 2013 at
20:00 UTC.

Cheers,

Rob

--
Director, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
Email: robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org Linux counter ID #16440