Re: Delayed letter of resignation

From: Robert Brockway <robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
Cc: SPI Board <board(at)spi-inc(dot)org>, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Delayed letter of resignation
Date: 2014-03-31 14:22:20
Lists: spi-general

On Sun, 30 Mar 2014, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:

> Therefore, after much reflection, I hereby resign from the SPI board of
> directors, effective upon:

Hi Jimmy. It has been great to work with you on the board since I was
elected nearly three years ago.

Jimmy has been an active participant in SPI (both on and off the board)
for a long time.

As Jimmy notes he's remaining a contributing member and I'm sure we'll see
him pop up on #spi and the lists from time to time.

Jimmy and I have a number of common interests outside of SPI too so I'm
sure we'll keep in touch :)

Cheers,

Rob

--
Director, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
Email: robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org Linux counter ID #16440