Re: Topic of spi-board (Re: Issue #5 - Please explain the topic of each mailing list)

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Filipus Klutiero <chealer(at)gmail(dot)com>, henrik(dot)ingo(at)avoinelama(dot)fi, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2016-10-27 01:21:49
Lists: spi-general

On 10/26/2016 05:46 PM, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
> Hi Henrik,

>> henrik
>
> Was such a situation already discussed on spi-board? If so, could you
> estimate the frequency? If you do not know, could you provide a concrete
> example?

While I was on board there was at least one instance where we had to
discuss something confidential with legal. There may have been others
but the reality is, you can't talk about everything publicly. There are
all kinds of issues when you do that including but certainly not limited
to privacy laws, defamation laws, etc...

Sincerely,

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc. http://the.postgres.company/