Re: Bylaws Revision: BOD, Officers, Amendments [2]

Lists: spi-general
From: Nils Lohner <lohner(at)icd(dot)teradyne(dot)com>
To: "Ean R (dot) Schuessler" <ean(at)novare(dot)net>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bylaws Revision: BOD, Officers, Amendments [2]
Date: 1999-07-22 07:12:29
Lists: spi-general

In message <19990720170939(dot)G763(at)sarge(dot)private(dot)novare(dot)net>, "Ean R .
Schuessler"
writes:
>These sound fine to me. Is there a definative version on the web anywhere?
>Perhaps we should put the bylaws into CVS.

There is only the official version under the corporate section of the web
page. I don't think we need the bylaws in CVS since they should only change
rarely (and then only by a BOD resolution and membership vote), and the
official copy (I think) needs to be on paper. I was planning to put this
one up as 'Revision 2' of the bylaws, and leaving the first version there
for the curious onlookers.

Nils.