Re: meeting

Lists: spi-general
From: "M(dot) Drew Streib" <dtype(at)dtype(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: meeting
Date: 2003-07-01 01:01:03
Lists: spi-general

This is a reminder that there will be a SPI board meeting on the
first Tuesday following this message (maybe even today) at 1900 UTC.
(And more recently sometimes at 2000 UTC. Lets confirm this before the
meeting please.)

This is my cheap cron hack until I get something better.

From: Anthony Towns <aj(at)azure(dot)humbug(dot)org(dot)au>
To: "M(dot) Drew Streib" <dtype(at)dtype(dot)org>
Cc: spi-general(at)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: meeting
Date: 2003-07-01 16:33:30
Lists: spi-general

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 01:01:03AM +0000, M. Drew Streib wrote:
> This is a reminder that there will be a SPI board meeting on the
> first Tuesday following this message (maybe even today) at 1900 UTC.
> (And more recently sometimes at 2000 UTC. Lets confirm this before the
> meeting please.)
>
> This is my cheap cron hack until I get something better.

script.sh:
#!/bin/sh
next_week_is_next_month () {
[ `date +"%m"` = `date -d '7 days' +"%m"` ]
}
if next_week_is_next_month; then
mail -s "Board meeting next tuesday" spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org <<EOF
blah
EOF
fi

0 0 * * 2 script.sh

Including the current agenda in the mail is left as an exercise to
the reader.

Cheers,
aj

--
Anthony Towns <aj(at)humbug(dot)org(dot)au> <http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/>

``Is this some kind of psych test?
Am I getting paid for this?''

From: "M(dot) Drew Streib" <dtype(at)dtype(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2003-07-01 16:39:33
Lists: spi-general

On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 02:33:30AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:

> script.sh:
> #!/bin/sh
> next_week_is_next_month () {

I guess now I have no excuse not to fix this. heh.

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <dtype(at)dtype(dot)org>
Independent Rambler, Software/Standards/Freedom/Law -- http://dtype.org/