Activity check

Lists: spi-bylaws
From: Taral <taral(at)taral(dot)net>
To: spi-bylaws(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Activity check
Date: 2003-10-01 17:51:45
Lists: spi-bylaws

We were going to set new dates for consideration of items... what
happened to that?

--
Taral <taral(at)taral(dot)net>
This message is digitally signed. Please PGP encrypt mail to me.

From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen(at)complete(dot)org>
To: spi-bylaws(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Activity check
Date: 2003-10-02 15:58:04
Lists: spi-bylaws

Well, things were on hold here for the bylaws discussion by the membership
at large after our earlier draft... a discussion which hasn't happened.

I'm planning to give it the weekend to fire up, and if not, we'll decide
what to do here.

-- John