Re: Resolution 2004-05-04.dbg.2.iwj.1: Expedited financial problems solving

Lists: spi-announcespi-general
From: David Graham - SPI Secretary <cdlu(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: spi-announce(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Resolution 2004-05-04.dbg.2.iwj.1: Expedited financial problems solving
Date: 2004-10-15 21:26:10
Lists: spi-announce spi-general

From: Branden Robinson <branden(at)deadbeast(dot)net>
To: secretary(at)spi-inc(dot)org
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2004-10-20 05:45:29
Lists: spi-announce spi-general

On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 05:26:10PM -0400, David Graham - SPI Secretary wrote:

> This resolution was approved by the Board of Directors on May 4th,
> 2004[*], and expires on November 4th, 2004.

What does the [*] mean?

There's no footnote for it in your message.

--
G. Branden Robinson, Deputy Treasurer
Software in the Public Interest, Inc.

From: David Graham <cdlu(at)railfan(dot)ca>
To: Branden Robinson <branden(at)deadbeast(dot)net>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2004-10-20 13:12:33
Lists: spi-announce spi-general

No, I was going to put a footnote commenting on the fact that it wasn't
posted at the time but decided against it. Evidentally I forgot to remove
the *. :(

- -
David "cdlu" Graham - cdlu(at)newsforge(dot)com
Guelph, Ontario - http://www.railfan.ca/