Board officer election

Lists: spi-general
From: Jonathan McDowell <noodles(at)earth(dot)li>
To: spi-board(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Board officer election
Date: 2011-08-07 17:52:16
Lists: spi-general

We need to elect our board officers at the meeting on Wednesday. It
would be nice if we had an idea of who was standing beforehand, rather
than our usual "er, same procedure as every year?" approach during the
meeting.

To start the ball rolling, I intend to put myself forward for another
year as secretary.

--
xmpp:noodles(at)earth(dot)li
There are always at least two ways to

From: Michael Schultheiss <schultmc(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: spi-board(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Board officer election
Date: 2011-08-07 18:54:00
Lists: spi-general

Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> We need to elect our board officers at the meeting on Wednesday. It
> would be nice if we had an idea of who was standing beforehand, rather
> than our usual "er, same procedure as every year?" approach during the
> meeting.
>
> To start the ball rolling, I intend to put myself forward for another
> year as secretary.

I intend to put myself forward for another year as Treasurer.

--
----------------------------
Michael Schultheiss

From: Bdale Garbee <bdale(at)gag(dot)com>
To: Jonathan McDowell <noodles(at)earth(dot)li>, spi-board(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2011-08-07 20:16:11
Lists: spi-general

On Sun, 7 Aug 2011 10:52:16 -0700, Jonathan McDowell <noodles(at)earth(dot)li> wrote:
Non-text part: multipart/mixed
Non-text part: multipart/signed

I intend to put myself forward for another year as president.

Bdale