Re: Ping

Lists: spi-bylaws
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen(at)complete(dot)org>
To: spi-bylaws(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Ping
Date: 2004-04-02 03:36:13
Lists: spi-bylaws

Hello,

We are going to have some work to do shortly... This is a quick message
to the people on the committee to check to make sure that you are still
alive and interested in working on bylaws stuff. Just drop a note when
you can.

Thanks,
John

From: David Graham <cdlu(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: John Goerzen <jgoerzen(at)complete(dot)org>
Cc: spi-bylaws(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Ping
Date: 2004-04-02 03:40:02
Lists: spi-bylaws

Pong.

---
David Graham
cdlu(at)spi-inc(dot)org

From: Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken(dot)Coar(at)Golux(dot)Com>
To: spi-bylaws(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2004-04-02 13:48:21
Lists: spi-bylaws

pong.
--
#ken P-)}

Ken Coar, Sanagendamgagwedweinini http://Ken.Coar.Org/
Author, developer, opinionist http://Apache-Server.Com/

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"

From: Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy(at)debian(dot)org>
To: John Goerzen <jgoerzen(at)complete(dot)org>
Cc: spi-bylaws(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2004-04-04 23:57:05
Lists: spi-bylaws

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 09:36:13PM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> We are going to have some work to do shortly... This is a quick message
> to the people on the committee to check to make sure that you are still
> alive and interested in working on bylaws stuff. Just drop a note when
> you can.

Mong. (No, that's not a typo.)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy(at)debian(dot)org

From: Taral <taral(at)taral(dot)net>
To: spi-bylaws(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2004-04-06 19:49:59
Lists: spi-bylaws

Pong.

--
Taral <taral(at)taral(dot)net>
This message is digitally signed. Please PGP encrypt mail to me.