meeting

Lists: spi-general
From: "M(dot) Drew Streib" <dtype(at)dtype(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: meeting
Date: 2003-03-01 01:01:02
Lists: spi-general

This is a reminder that there will be a SPI board meeting on the
first Tuesday following this message (maybe even today) at 1900 UTC.
(And more recently sometimes at 2000 UTC. Lets confirm this before the
meeting please.)

This is my cheap cron hack until I get something better.

From: Peter Palfrader <weasel(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: meeting
Date: 2003-03-01 09:24:09
Lists: spi-general

On Sat, 01 Mar 2003, M. Drew Streib's cron hack wrote:

> This is a reminder that there will be a SPI board meeting on the
> first Tuesday following this message (maybe even today) at 1900 UTC.
> (And more recently sometimes at 2000 UTC. Lets confirm this before the
> meeting please.)
>
> This is my cheap cron hack until I get something better.

And it's wrong this time. The next meeting is on 11th of March, 1900 UTC.

Please see http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/minutes/20030204

Peter
--
PGP signed and encrypted | .''`. ** Debian GNU/Linux **
messages preferred. | : :' : The universal
http://www.palfrader.org/ | `- http://www.debian.org/

From: "M(dot) Drew Streib" <dtype(at)dtype(dot)org>
To: Peter Palfrader <weasel(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
Cc: spi-general(at)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2003-03-01 17:18:39
Lists: spi-general

On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 10:24:09AM +0100, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> And it's wrong this time. The next meeting is on 11th of March, 1900 UTC.
>
> Please see http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/minutes/20030204

Yes, I'll try to remember to send out another reminder in a few days
that we're doing this on the 11th this time. Thanks for making it easier
with the link.

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <dtype(at)dtype(dot)org>