Re: October 5th meeting reminder and agenda

From: Ian Jackson <ijackson(at)chiark(dot)greenend(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: board(at)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: October 5th meeting reminder and agenda
Date: 2004-11-04 19:01:02
Lists: spi-general

David Graham - SPI Secretary writes ("October 5th meeting reminder and agenda"):
> The next board meeting will take place at 19:00 UTC on October 5th, 2004

I see that there's an item there about OpenC++, in the form of
(apparently) an email from Grzegorz Jakacki. I would like to ask him
a few questions but I don't have his email address.

Could we please discuss this on the board list at least a little bit ?

Last time we postponed it because we hadn't done our homework. It
would be a shame to do the same thing again.

Has anyone even replied to the mail I see there ?

Ian.