Enforcability of "Open Source" trademark

From: "J(dot)H(dot)M(dot) Dassen \(Ray\)" <jdassen(at)wi(dot)leidenuniv(dot)nl>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Enforcability of "Open Source" trademark
Date: 1998-11-28 13:35:17
Lists: spi-general

This is just to let you know that there's a discussion about whether the "Open
Source" trademark is enforcable on the Usenet groups misc.int-property and
misc.legal.computing .

Ray
--
J.H.M. Dassen | RUMOUR Believe all you hear. Your world may
jdassen(at)wi(dot)LeidenUniv(dot)nl | not be a better one than the one the blocks