I would like to help create engineering related software.

From: Bob Hoehne <hoehne(at)suntan(dot)eng(dot)usf(dot)edu>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: I would like to help create engineering related software.
Date: 1998-11-29 18:13:12
Lists: spi-general

Specificlly I'm interested in structural engineering, but I also would love
to work on some hydraulics or other simlar software. I'm willing to work on
anything from a very small single purpose program, to an entire environment
for major project development. If anyone already has such a project
underway I'd love to hear about it, if not, please email me and maybe we
can start one.

hoehne(at)suntan(dot)eng(dot)usf(dot)edu