Re: By-law review

From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen(at)complete(dot)org>
To: David Graham <cdlu(at)pkl(dot)net>
Cc: spi-bylaws(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: By-law review
Date: 2003-02-20 11:32:59
Lists: spi-bylaws

David,

I hate to say it, since you've put a good deal of effort into this, but do
you think you might be able to condense this into list form, detailing
problems only (no solutions) for now? I think that would make Taral's job
of integrating it with others' submissions easier.

We'll get to the solution drafting shortly.

Thanks,
John

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 11:40:46PM -0500, David Graham wrote:
> The changes I am proposing here are primarily in the realm of
> clarification and minor structural changes. I don't think anything
> I'm suggesting will turn the world upside down.

[snip]