Amended Resolution

From: "Benj(dot) Mako Hill" <mako(at)debian(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-board(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Amended Resolution
Date: 2003-10-09 18:06:30
Lists: spi-general

For reasons I went into detail in another message[1] on these lists
I've changed David's resolution to drop the voting over the number of
members on the committee.

I've also suggested that we extend the voting period from 7 days to 14
to ensure we achieve the necessary amount of the membership and
because people voted for the full two weeks last time (we even
extended it to three but I think we should not do that again).

I've also tried to give a little more flexibility to the secretary to
decide how to run the election in a number of places.

Since I don't want to speak for Wichert and since, as secretary, much
of this will fall in his court, I want to know if Wichert, or anyone
else, has suggestions or changes before I put this on the agenda for
the next board meeting.

Regards,
Mako

[1] 20031009080538(dot)GE19143(at)nozomi: Fixing Quorum and David Graham's
resolution

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako(at)debian(dot)org

Attachment Content-Type Size
board_members_resolution.txt text/plain 1.5 KB