Promotion Plan

From: "Jone" <kzl321(at)china(dot)com(dot)cn>
To: <spi-bylaws(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org>
Subject: Promotion Plan
Date: 2005-12-09 22:32:06
Lists: spi-bylaws

Dear spi-bylaws(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org:

We specialize in Promotion.

1. Targeted e-mail list

We may provide targeted e-mail list. We can customize the list
you need.

2. Send out Targeted e-mail Marketing for you

We may send your e-mail message to your target clients! We will
customize your e-mail list and send out your message for you.

* We also offer BP Hosting & mail server.

Please contact us for any questions.

Jone
Service Dept
kezunli666(at)eyou(dot)com