Re: [Spi-private] Process problem with the election.

From: Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: Bruce Perens <bruce(at)perens(dot)com>
Cc: board(at)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-private(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Spi-private] Process problem with the election.
Date: 2006-07-14 03:55:44
Lists: spi-general

On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 08:50:50PM -0700, Bruce Perens wrote:
> I am afraid that there's been a process problem with the election.
>
> The secretary, who is in charge of releasing the election platform
> announcement, chose to announce my candidacy to spi-general by posting a
> very large flame about me.

I should point out that John is neither the secretary nor in charge of
releasing the election platform announcement. Both of those roles belong
to David Graham, who had no involvement with that email. I'm somewhat
disappointed that a current board member doesn't know the current
officers.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy(at)spi-inc(dot)org