Re: [Spi-private] misattribution

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: Bruce Perens <bruce(at)perens(dot)com>
Cc: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>, spi-private(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Spi-private] misattribution
Date: 2006-07-16 14:23:08
Lists: spi-general

On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 03:11:28PM -0700, Bruce Perens wrote:

> First, Andrew, you are quoting someone else, not me. I did not write that.

Someone else already corrected you about this.

> Second, I have made it clear that I feel the Treasurer's job is very
> important and that proper money handling is the first priority of the
> organization.

"More important" means what it means. Proper money handling can't be
the first priority if something else is more important.

I will not continue to discuss this in this thread: I think I have
made my argument, and people may take it or leave it as they wish.

Information security isn't a technological problem. It's an economics
problem.
--Bruce Schneier