SPI Board Meeting Announcement: Wednesday, December 17th, 2008

From: Jimmy Kaplowitz <secretary(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: board(at)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-announce(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: SPI Board Meeting Announcement: Wednesday, December 17th, 2008
Date: 2009-01-21 16:44:59
Lists: spi-announce spi-general

MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT
--------------------

Software in the Public Interest, Inc., will hold a public board of directors
meeting today, on Wednesday, January 21st, 2009, at 20:00 UTC. I apologize for
the extremely late notice, due to illness on my part.

SPI meetings are held on the OFTC IRC network, irc.oftc.net, in #spi.
The agenda for the meeting, subject to review and additions by the
Secretary, is now available at
http://www.spi-inc.org/secretary/agenda/2009/2009-01-21.html

At the time of writing, one resolution has been raised, an associated project
resolution for the HeliOS Initiative the text of which was sent to spi-private
several days ago; and three sets of overdue minutes from before my term as
Secretary are ready for approval, generously prepared by Martin Zobel-Helas.
Tentative regrets have been received from Bdale Garbee, and definite regrets
have been received from Michael Schultheiss. No president's report has been
received, and due to a family emergency neither has a treasurer's report. A
detailed secretary's report is in the agenda.

More information on SPI meetings can be found at
http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/meetings
--
Jimmy Kaplowitz
Secretary, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.