Re: Other Business - Debian audit

From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm(at)cyrius(dot)com>
To: Robert Brockway <robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
Cc: Stefano Zacchiroli <leader(at)debian(dot)org>, SPI General List <spi-general(at)spi-inc(dot)org>, auditor(at)debian(dot)org
Subject: Re: Other Business - Debian audit
Date: 2012-08-22 22:40:14
Lists: spi-general

* Robert Brockway <robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org> [2012-08-23 07:52]:
> Hi all. I understand from the last board meeting that most of the
> data is with the Debian auditors now but that there was one final
> batch to send over. Did we manage to get that sent over?

No. The two major pieces missing are a) expenses paid on behalf of
Debian (by check, wire transfer, etc) and b) income received other
than from checks (e.g. wire transfers).

And there's also the question of how we can get new data on a monthly
(or something) basis.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/