Re: Other Business - Debian audit

From: Robert Brockway <robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: Stefano Zacchiroli <leader(at)debian(dot)org>, SPI General List <spi-general(at)spi-inc(dot)org>, auditor(at)debian(dot)org
Subject: Re: Other Business - Debian audit
Date: 2012-08-22 21:52:33
Lists: spi-general

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 11:40:19PM +1000, Robert Brockway wrote:
> Hi all. Debian is waiting on information from SPI to conclude an
> internal financial audit. The possibility of having Martin
> Michlmayr (debian auditor) work with Michael Schultheiss to complete
> this has been discussed in the past.

Hi all. I understand from the last board meeting that most of the data is
with the Debian auditors now but that there was one final batch to send
over. Did we manage to get that sent over?

Cheers,

Rob

--
Director, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
Email: robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org Linux counter ID #16440