Re: Issue tracking system

From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm(at)cyrius(dot)com>
To: Filipus Klutiero <chealer(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Brockway <robert(at)timetraveller(dot)org>, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Issue tracking system
Date: 2018-02-16 16:42:18
Lists: spi-general

* Filipus Klutiero <chealer(at)gmail(dot)com> [2018-02-13 07:09]:
> This leaves a huge question: who can consult the tracker? Can anyone
> who is not a director consult any ticket? And is the answer to that
> available publically?

The board and certain volunteers and contractors (e.g. those dealing
with reimbursement requests) have access. It's not open because it
contains a lot of sensitive information (receipts, bank information,
etc). Potentially some RT queues could be opened up for public view.

Anyway, since the system wasn't documented properly, I've now added a
page and linked to it from various pages on the web site:

http://spi-inc.org/corporate/rt/

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/