periodic donations to SPI

From: vdhoeven(at)texmacs(dot)org
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: periodic donations to SPI
Date: 2021-01-06 22:11:59
Lists: spi-general

Hi all,

One of the contributors to GNU TeXmacs has experienced difficulties with
periodic donations to SPI via Paypal:

[...]
I find that, after some new regulations about on security of my bank card
(probably "3D Secure"), I am no longer able to donate periodically to SPI on paypal.
[...]

Did anyone else report such problems? Can it be fixed?

Best wishes, --Joris