Re: periodic donations to SPI

From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: vdhoeven(at)texmacs(dot)org
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: periodic donations to SPI
Date: 2021-01-07 02:59:17
Lists: spi-general

* vdhoeven(at)texmacs(dot)org <vdhoeven(at)texmacs(dot)org> [2021-01-06 23:11]:
> Did anyone else report such problems? Can it be fixed?

Unfortunately there have been problems with recurring payments on
PayPal for the last weeks. I've been in contact with PayPal support
but alas their support isn't very good.

One donor tried to cancel and re-create the recurring payment and we
should find out today or tomorrow if that workaround works. (I still
hope for PayPal to find a proper resolution, though.)

I don't think it's related to 3D Secure, although that's an
interesting theory.

--
Martin Michlmayr
Contractor, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.