SSL certificate providers

From: Hilmar Lapp <hlapp(at)drycafe(dot)net>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: SSL certificate providers
Date: 2013-04-16 19:36:47
Lists: spi-general

It looks like OBF needs a new wildcard cert for its primary domain. Are there some recommendations among the projects under this roof as which providers provide good value or are recommendable for other reasons?

And I understand from the recent discussion that SPI doesn't provide this service - am I correct in that?

-hilmar
: Hilmar Lapp -:- Durham, NC -:- hlapp at drycafe dot net :